Experience in the medical device space is required. More specifically, surgeon relations, product development, trade shows or marketing.
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal database systems
- Qualifying, following-up and tracking sales leads
- Assists in providing support and/or guidance to clients
- Track record of over-achieving
- Charismatic and outgoing
- Excellent time management is required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Prioritizes and organizes work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Energetic and positive attitude
Hours (Full-time): Monday – Friday (8 hours / day)The position offers a competitive salary and a flexible schedule.
Work Remotely: Possible.Education: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Experience: Sales Experience: 10 years